video

Wednesday 27 July 2016

    
100 word challenge

It was dark, too dark. I stumbled through the forest, jumping at every slight movement. I was trying to find the wosfuf. The wosfuf was a huge billion eyed monster. It had dark green, scaly, scary, skin . And I was trying to find it. Then something moved at first I thought it was the wosfuf, but it was just a harmless little bunny rabbit, I thought. Then it suddenly had a billion eyes that’s not right then it pounced it turned into the wosfuf. This is the end, I know, it goodbye, but it started licking me.   

8 comments:

  1. Interesting work, Aaron. I like the way you used three adjectives to describe the skin. I also like the start. You made the reader infer how you felt because you don't actually say. But "too dark" and "jumping at every slight movement" give us a very good idea how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Adjectives on the monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron, Nice work.
    I like the start about the darkness. I also like the way you described the skin.
    Keep up the good work,
    Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron,
    Great work. I liked how you described the wosfuf as having dark green, scaly, scary, skin. Maybe next time you could check where your commas are supposed to be.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Aaron, I like the part where you describe the wosfuf-dark green, scaly, skin.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aaron
    I liked the start of the story. And your work is pretty good for 100 words.
    I also liked the part where you described wosfuf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ni hau Aaron.I'm from Mamaku Hub at GREY MAIN SCHOOL I really like how you described what the hundred word challenge is you should tell us how it felt about it when you were finished.

    ReplyDelete