video

Friday 1 July 2016

100 word challenge


Why, why, why, did I kill that poor kid? Why, why, why, did I try to run away? Now I'm stuck in a damp, cold, musty, cell with hardly any food. I can only imagine the face of my mother, eyes bloodshot from crying. I'm in jail with no escape, oh wait, escape, I never thought of that!!. That’s what I’ll do, I’ll get out of this stinking place. I’ll get a spoon, I have one of them, I’ll dig my way out, wait I can’t dig my way out until dark.

Snap went the spoon, oh no! I'm stuck! :(

2 comments:

  1. Aaron, You have done a good job in just 100 words. I love the sentence..."I can only imagine the face of my mother, eyes bloodshot from crying." The second phrase adds so much description to the first half. Such a clever ending too, great sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked yours. It was very interesting. This was a great use of words and it really got me entertained

    ReplyDelete