video

Friday 18 March 2016

this is my grandparent story I hope you like it

  A grandparent

“Knock knock.” Oh no, not another joke! My grand dad is king of  bad  jokes. Most times I go to his house he tells me yet another one, like - ‘knock knock’, who’s there? Boo,who. Don’t cry you're at my place.’

He also likes watching the news like a typical grandparent.
My grand dad wears black rimmed glasses on his long pointy nose. When I see him, he mostly smells of his pungent aftershave cream. Every time I go to his house, I hear his grandfather clock.

I call my grand dad Opa because he is Dutch, and in the Netherlands that’s how you say grand dad.

But despite all his  bad jokes and the strong smell of aftershave cream, he’s pretty cool.                           

My grandad

3 comments:

  1. This was interesting. You made some good choices in what you thought the reader might find interesting about your Opa. You are beginning to use paragraphs. We will work on where a new paragraph should begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Aaron,
    Interesting work. I want to get to know you're opa.
    Thanks for the new word.
    Once again good work.
    Harris.

    ReplyDelete