video

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Term 2 Holiday Writing

                                                     IMG_7887.JPG

Ding dong, That would be my doorbell not yours so no need to get up to answer it. Anyway I went to answer it, and it was my grandma coming early to hide the chocolate eggs.I tried to peek at ware she was hiding them, I had no such luck, as the doorbell rang again. It was my cousins (Sophea and William) and my aunty and uncle. We were then allowed to try and find the eggs. First I went up the back to look. I found a little bunny and another little egg which had M&Ms in it. Once they had all been found we shared them all out evenly.                

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron its Ossian commenting.
    Nice intro with the "That would be my doorbell not yours so no need to get up to answer it." maybe next time you could use a different font.
    see you later and if you want to check out my blog just type odsossianm.blogspot.co.nz
    good bye.

    ReplyDelete