video

Thursday 4 August 2016

                                           uniforms no!!!

I hate uniforms, they look bad, they feel awful, and cost a lot. It is quite obvious we should not have them.    

Cost
School uniforms cost a lot. So it would cost too much for poor people. What happens when you grown out of it? You have to buy another set, so that’s a lot more money.

Looks
Also they all look the same, so when you lose it it will be hard to find.Or if someone steals it. Did you know that 99% of people have a uniform then lose it, and when they lose it, they can’t find it.

Do you agree with me? I hope you do. Say no to uniforms!!!!!!!!! Boooooo uniforms!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You have used subheadings effectively. Your introduction clearly outlines how your argument is going to go. Maybe now, you need to add more detail and elaborate on each point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata marie Aaron I agree with you I think that you are right I think that they cost so much and they look bad. I do like that you used capital letters and full stops. I do think that you could have described more thing about the new uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Aaron my name is Llewellyn. I come from Grey Main School. Great Blog post about no uniforms I think it is really good thinking. I agree with you NO UNIFORMS. How long have you wonted no uniforms? this reminds me of the people that protest about trump. poroporoaki (bye).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora, Aaron!
    I'm Rikki-lee from Grey Main School in Mamaku Hub. I agree uniforms are pretty bland and boring but at Grey Main we do were Uniforms BOOO! I really enjoyed reading your blog post I see what the message is NO UNIFORMS.
    e te katoa hoki inaianei (That's all for now.)

    ReplyDelete